Re: mc in fedora 10

On 2009/11/13 12:35 (GMT-0500) MK composed:

And thanks again for mc, I can't say that enough.  It's my #1 recommendation to linux newbies.

It's the only method I use to assist those with brokenness involving X
problems. To make navigation and config file editing as easy as possible, I
always start with opening mc. If that fails, I'm more likely to tell them to
get a more competent distro than to suggest how to install mc.
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/