Re: new midnight commander dose not show speed of copy and move

On Sun, 2009-12-20 at 16:42 +0330, Gholam Mostafa Faridi wrote:

âbefore this is use
mc-4.6.2.tar.gz

I use FreeBSD and install MC with port tree , new MC ca not show speed
copy or move , I use mc-4.7.0pre4 right now

For the second time, post to the list, not to ME.

If you can reproduce this on current master, feel free to open a ticket
at the Trac. Someone running FreeBSD might have a look into it, since I
have no BSD host to test, but so far we didn't receive any complaints
about this...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev