Re: new midnight commander dose not show speed of copy and move

It would appear that on Dec 19, Gholam Mostafa Faridi did say:

Subject: new midnight commander dose not show speed of copy and move

 I think you already posted about this problem a couple of days ago Gholam.

Subject: new MC dose not show speed of copy or move

I can understand the temptation to rewrite a request for help when it seems
like no one answered. And you think perhaps you need to restate the
question more clearly or something? But a word to the wise Gholam, when
your first posting was answered with a request for specific information to
make it easier to help you, it's usually a good idea to include the info
they asked for...

After I install new MC an start copy and move files , MC dose not show speed
of copy and move , last version show me this

Perhaps you didn't understand what Yury meant when he asked:

It would appear that on Dec 17, Yury V. Zaytsev did say:

Which is the "last" and which one was the "old working" one (press F1)?

I think Yury wanted to know the version numbers of the old version of mc
which displayed the "speed" the way you expected. And also the version
number of the new one that does not do so...
Yury hinted at how to find out. Start mc and press F1 and the initial help
screen will tell you which version it is.

For example mine says:

->  ┌──────────────────────────── Help
->  │ ┌─┬─┐     ┐           ┐
->  │ │ │ │ .   │     .     │
->  │ │ │ │ ┐ ┌─┤ ┬─┐ ┐ ┌─┬ ├─┐ ┼
->  │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │
->  │     ──────Commander─┘ 4.6.2-pre1

So I would have told Yury that I'm using "4.6.2-pre1"

It might be that since you've already installed the newer version you
may have no idea what the version number the "old working" one was.
But if I were you I'd at least tell Yury and/or any of the other helpful
experts here, what the version number is of the new mc you want help
with. Otherwise it's not likely that they will be able to be very much
help to you.

good luck!