Re: Mc Digest, Vol 68, Issue 12

Hi!

It came to me that I might have been confused by your unintelligible
writings and answered the wrong question in the previous message.

Please don't over-quote the messages, use standard formatting, specify a
helpful subject and make clear points in your messages. Some might not
have time and wish for solving puzzles just to find out what you
actually want to ask.

If you want to write a custom formatter, the methodology is the same.
mcedit -> F1 says you have to edit:

.mc/cedit/edit.indent.rc

If you want to modify Syntax files:

man mcedit