Re: Possible to code in mpq-support?

Am 2007-11-06 16:16:02, schrieb Sam:
Greetings, although it's  filetype that is mostly used in windows, i
wanted to ask if someone could add support for the r *M*ike *O'*Brien
*Pack*, format short mpq.
There is already a plugin for totalcommander under windows, and a
wonderful archiver running under windows as well , which you can find
together with a c++ library supporting this format under
http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html , some documentation and
links are  listed in the wikipedia-page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPQ .
I think it would be a nice addition for  example for all those people
like me, that want to mess with and look through the archives delivered
by blizzard with their famous games without having to use wine or even
reboot to nasty windows.

For which OS?

If Linux/BSD try to get someone which create executable for
it like "bzip2/bunzip2", "gzip/gunzip" or "zip/unzip".

The rest can be done in mc in the config files.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Tamay Dogan Network

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)