Re: Meta-o does what again?

On Sat, 5 May 2007, kilgota banach math auburn edu wrote:

I also have a few other suggestions, or better stated, a wish list, consisting of things I have wondered about for a long time and thought, "Gee, why couldn't that be put into the Midnight Commander?" But those can wait until we all get less excited.

You could file those under the MC project on savannah.gnu.org.

Do I also need the CVS code to which to apply the patch? If so, OK. Just let me know.

As I understand from your previous post you build MC from a source which
already has the code which changes the behaviour of Alt+O. If this is the
case then you need to apply the patch against that source.