Re: Thank you to the author of MC

Robert Black wrote:

When I was teaching myself Linux about nine years ago and X was still having
growing pains Midnight Commander probably meant the difference between
learning linux and giving up as most work was done from the command line.
I realized today that I never said thanks back then when it probably would
have meant a lot more. Not sure what the status of the original author is but
if anyone knows let me know.
Robert

I have to agree.  I don't even bother with GUIs and MC is my main tool ... and it should
be.  I think it's important to have a good system maintenace tool independant of X.

--

See you,
Tim.                            http://members.iinet.net.au/~timdougl/