Re: Meta-o does what again?

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

On Sat, 5 May 2007, kilgota banach math auburn edu wrote:

[...]

As I said, please send me the patch, or direct me to the patch, which will
fix this. And tell me, to which particular code I should apply it -- which
version number or whatever. If you like, go ahead and specify code from
your CVS or SVN tree and not a release version. That would be fine with
me.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-January/msg00069.html

Apply the patch passing the -R option to `patch'.

Sorry. I pasted the wrong link. This it the correct one:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/mc/src/screen.c?root=mc&sortby=date&r2=1.209&r1=1.207&diff_format=u