Re: Odd behaviour by patched 4.6.1 on Slackware 8.1

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Reynir Stefansson wrote:

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Hello,

Apply the patch from the link below and report back whether it
helps:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2007-March/msg00000.html

Got the patch. May be I buggered up my editing, but I had to apply hunk
1 by hand. Anyway, the patch works for bash, tcsh and zsh. That includes
paths with spaces and/or high runes.

Ok. I'll apply the patch to CVS. I hoped that someone on the
developer mailing list would test it too but so far I got no