Re: ftpfs and '.' and '..' directory entries

Hi Pavel,

Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, Frank Dietrich wrote:
when I access an FTP server which include in the directory
listing the '.' and '..' entries I only see the directory name.
When I change into this directory I only see the directory itself
as an infinite loop.
I tried it with MC from CVS but couldn't reproduce it. Would you mind
running MC with ftp logging enabled and sending the log file to the
list ?

I attach the logfiles. One with mc in FTP active/passive mode and one
from a normal console ftp session.

regards
Frank