Re: How to open 800Mb file

On 2004-05-19 00:52:07 +0200, Djame Seddah wrote:
may I suggest to the original poster to install netscape navigator 4.78 and to
copy or link his Inbox into the navigator folder on the original Inbox
file netscape just created ????
thus netscape will rebuild the corrupted index.......
it's sad but netscape collabra is the best mail program to deal with
heavy mail box, it's also the fastest one (far away from mozilla and
evolution)

In my opinion mutt is the fastest and most trustable Mail User Agent.
It works great with mbox and Maildir.