Re: How to open 800Mb file

It's not that large, I saved all my work mails since 5 years, and
they're all structured
by year........
all years size are between 500 meg and 1go...

may I suggest to the original poster to install netscape navigator 4.78
and to
copy or link his Inbox into the navigator folder on the original Inbox
file netscape just created ????
thus netscape will rebuild the corrupted index.......
it's sad but netscape collabra is the best mail program to deal with
heavy mail box, it's also the fastest one (far away from mozilla and
evolution)

Djamé

Paul Miller wrote:

I'd guess that mutt could open it.

But who knows.  That's ridiculous large.  What format is it
in?