Re: Clearing the screen was: Re: ShortCut for findNext in Mcedit
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: "A.J. Bonnema" <abonnema xs4all nl>
- Cc: mc gnome org
- Subject: Re: Clearing the screen was: Re: ShortCut for findNext in Mcedit
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:51:06 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, A.J. Bonnema wrote:
On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 15:08, sting sting wrote:
2) when exiting from mc in rh9 , we do not return to the bottom of
screen (as it was in previous version of RH), but you return to the
middle of a the text lines of the prompt, and you better do perform
"clear" to know where you are.
Is there a workaround ?
Yes, I find this annoying too. Can this be (easily) fixed?
It seems to me that people who can observe it have a problem describing
their environment. On the other hand, people who can fix it have a
problem reproducing the bug.
] [Thread Prev