Re: feature wanted: ctrl-RETURN

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Pavel Roskin wrote:

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Thomas Schuett wrote:

Of course, everybody always wants more, and so why not me ,-) I found
out by random (fingers too thick), that in total commander
ctrl-shift-return beams in the selected file with absolute path.  This
gives you the possibility to do the mgdiff (as example) with files from
different directories.

Is this somehow possible too?

Yes, as long as your terminal can detect Ctrl-Shift-Enter and distinguish
it from other key combinations.  This patch against CVS does it.  I think
I'll apply it, but I want to check first if Far does something even better
or more consistent.

Far copies the current filename on the opposite panel - less useful than
the full path on the current panel.  I've applied the patch to CVS.
Thank you for the idea!

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin