Re: editing symlinked files

Hello, Christian!

It is configurable.  It the editor menu select Options -> Save
Mode. Quick Save keeps the symlink and changes the original
file.  Safe Save writes to a separate file and then replaces
the symlink with it.

Thanks. "Quick Save" does the right job.
But then I cannot use "Do backups" anymore, can I?

No, you cannot.  The idea of "Save Safe" and "Do backups" is that a new
file is created and the old file is not changed until the new file is
successfully written.  I don't see how this could be combined with using
symlinks.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin