Re: Re: User modifiable menu in mcedit? - II

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:

I apologize for overlooking an obvious place: in mc and not in mcedit.
It works fine. Now I chvt with mouseclicks from within the editor.

You are the one who shouldn't apologize.  You looked in the most obvious
place - the menu of the editor itself.

Unfortunately, the editor is still full of static variables and hence
non-reentrant, so calling one editor from another doesn't work properly.
This should be fixed eventually.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin