Re: panel sorted by access/change time

Hello!

I know.  So I wrote `temporarily'.  It is very inconvenient to change
the field just for displaying atime or ctime once.

Once again I'm punished for trying to process the remaining e-mail faster
than usually.  Sorry, I missed your point completely.

I agree that it's inconvenient, but it's still a kludge.  To do it
properly, we would need another format specifier (let's call it "time")
that would be whatever time is used to sort files or mtime if the files
are sorted not by time.

I think it's too complicated to implement now.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin