Re: panel sorted by access/change time

  Display MTime, ATime, and CTime if sorted by Modification, Access,
  and Change Time, respectively, overriding the current default
  setting temporarily.

Agreed.  It's a bug and bugs should be fixed.

Sorry.  I was writing the above away from home, so I could not test it.
It's not a bug, because the displayed field is still mtime, even if the
list is sorted by atime or ctime.

I know.  So I wrote `temporarily'.  It is very inconvenient to change
the field just for displaying atime or ctime once.

    Werner