Re: Hiya there (xbox)

versions are the same.  Also, a log file generated by "mc -l log" would be
I will generate a log tonight.

The log is attached.  In this case, you'll see the effects
of the non-abosolute LIST.  It really only works for the
relative path...

So, it would really have to CD (or CWD or whatever) into /F/
in order to list it.

I'm not sure what else to show.  A STOR will fail, but I
don't know if it's because I'm in the root dir (which isn't
a real hard drive, much like My Computer isn't a real dir)
or if it's because it takes an even more arcane ftp command
to transfer files.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
50 jumps, 15.0 minutes of freefall, 31.3 ff vertical miles.