RE: included samba library

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-2] Pavel Arno?t wrote:

I am suprised to read about this kind of problems, I had no such ones
for RH 7.2 and 7.3.
Can you tell some more details?

it's fixed in newer samba versions, look for
BROKEN_REDHAT_7_SYSTEM_HEADERS in configure script
(something about redeclaring "struct statfs" afaik)

Sorry, the workaround is very gross.  I cannot apply it, especially
because it's only needed for obsolete Red Hat versions.  Fortunately, the
code that needed those includes was not used by mc, so I removed it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin