RE: included samba library

I am suprised to read about this kind of problems, I had no such ones
for RH 7.2 and 7.3.
Can you tell some more details?

it's fixed in newer samba versions, look for
BROKEN_REDHAT_7_SYSTEM_HEADERS in configure script
(something about redeclaring "struct statfs" afaik)

If you can fix problems with Red Hat 7.2 headers (I'm not aware of
any), it will be applied.  If you want anything more radical, please
talk to Samba folks first and ask them to make a library with stable
API.

It was just wasted time for me, may be you will be more lucky.

so...what's the future of samba support in midnight commander?