RE: included samba library

I am suprised to read about this kind of problems, I had no such ones
for RH 7.2 and 7.3.
Can you tell some more details?

it's fixed in newer samba versions, look for
BROKEN_REDHAT_7_SYSTEM_HEADERS in configure script
(something about redeclaring "struct statfs" afaik)

May be only modern samba needs this check?

so...what's the future of samba support in midnight commander?

It seems I am single developer who use this feature and this one
almoust satisfy my needs.  And patches are always welcome.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov.