Norton Commander?

Why arent there any references to Norton Commander, the application that Midnight Commander stems from? I use MC because i have used NC since its first version on DOS long ago. I think it would be fair to atleast reference Nortons application since that in its time was groundbreaking. When i found MC in linux i akmost jumped of joy since i could do everything without any hassle whatsoever since MC is almost identical to NC.

//danneh