Re: MC hangs with a sertain user

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 11:10:15AM +0100, Diederik Lascaris wrote:
I ahve got 2 users with shell acces to my system; root and
diederik.When I ogin with root and start using mc there is no problem!
But when I login as diederik mc sometimes hangs when i try to start it
it. But when it does start up it always hangs when i pres control o or
when i try to excecute a file or script.

 I have absolutely no idea but perhaps we could help you better if you
describe your problem in more details (what terminal? happens in linux
console aswell?) and exactly what version of mc you're using.

--
//Björnen. bjorn bjornen nu | mdeans algonet se | bjorn pobox com