Re: MC hangs with a sertain user

Hello, Diederik!

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Diederik Lascaris wrote:

But when I login as diederik mc sometimes hangs when i try to start it it.
But when it does start up it always hangs when i pres control o or
when i try to excecute a file or script.

I've solved all my problems with MC hanging (on F4/F3 keys) by deleting
console.saver (if I remember the name correctly) file from
/usr/(local/)lib/mc/bin directory. Hope this will help you too.

...Bye..Dmitry.