Re: mcfs +ssh

Which version of mc do I have to have installed to use fish?

The f1-help did not mention it...

 It's in the f1-help file and it's been in there since atleast 1998.

hmm,  I just installed that from an rpm i found on rpmfind.net, but it
freezes after asking me for a password...

 I suggest you use RSA identification instead of passwords. Works great.

and, pl?ease, where can I get the actual sources of mc?
I  just  can find a link to the whole ximian-gnome thingy, I just need
mc...

 Look in f1-help under AVAILABILITY.

--
//Björnen. bjorn bjornen nu | mdeans algonet se | bjorn pobox com