Re[3]: mcfs +ssh

Hi, Jones!

Please don't send two copies of the same message to the mailing list, as
you just did (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc/2002-January/msg00027.html),
or I'll have to turn on pre-moderation for you.

hmm,  I just installed that from an rpm i found on rpmfind.net, but it
freezes after asking me for a password...

I have no time to figure out which version you downloaded.  This document
may be useful for you:

I use /#sh:test testhost

what about that? is there a way to see what happens?

does it work already on any machine?

Yes, but only if no password is required and ssh doesn't need to ask any
questions, e.g. about the unknown host key.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin