Re: re: mc dav dev

Hi !

Thank you for answering fast.
Considerating what you said about VFS, I've look fearther into it, and its capacibilities are wanderful(!).
It gave me ideas for an other project i'm working on, with friends.
I understand that there is several VFS, with no direct relation : one for Gnome, one for MC and one for the
Linux kernel. I'm not conseridering Linux VFS as an interesting issue, as it won't work directly on all
Unices (especially on my FreeBSD)
If you want to take a look here is what I found :
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gnome-vfs/
http://www.es.gnome.org/documentacion/articulos/gnome-vfs/
<http://www.es.gnome.org/documentacion/articulos/gnome-vfs/gnome-vfs/>

PS: I really find Nautilus heavy, anyway...

Thank you again :)
Marc Falesse.