Re: mcedit binary for solaris on sparc arch.

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 07:35:48PM +0530, Isen, Ciji (Cognizant) wrote:
I have been desparatly  trying to find the binarys for midnight commander
editor .

 Where did you look? Searching for "midnight commander"+gnome+solaris+binary on
google returned freeware4sun among the top five hits. And now it's in the
archives aswell.

information.
<...>
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

 Ouch! I'm not sure I dare reply to this. Was I really the intended recipient?

--
//Björnen