Re: Installing Problems

Hi, Francis!

I downloading the last snapshot from that link and everything installed
fine.  There's one problem.   I run mc inside an xterm window and I get a
problem enter a directory.
For example, I enter /bin in mc, in the command propmt it would say:
"Warning: Couldn't change to /bin"

I touched this code today.  I've never seen such reports.  It looks like
I broke something by the today's change :-(

What shell are you using?  Please send me the output of "set".  You may
want to remove passwords (i.e. P4PASSWD) and other irrelevant settings
(KRB5_CONFIG) from the output - I just want to know what shell you are
using and how it's configured.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin