Re: how to print a file with mcedit

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 08:14:08PM +0100, Steef Boerrigter wrote:
Pavel Roskin wrote:
I'm placing this issue to my TODO list.  Should be easy to do if we only
support lpr and rely on UNIX pipes.  This won't work on Windows, of
course.

OF COURSE NOT!
Hence, there will be a windows printing port patch soon and before we
know it  mcedit is 20Mb uncompiled. Like emacs.

 Please don't shout Steef, esp. not at Pavel. As long as this can be
implemented in a way is both general and provides useful infrastructure
I'm all for it.

 [I should probably not respond since I use vim.]

--
//Björnen, my 'd' key is flimsy :(