Re: how to print a file with mcedit

Steef Boerrigter wrote:

Hi Jose',

As far as I know, there is no printing support in mcedit.

I find it very strange for an editor.
Do you know the reason?

I do. An editor is a program for editing files. Not a printing tool.

Sorry Steef but I'm not agree with you, a sample print function is present in almost every editor.
Anyway I don't see coherence in what you said Steef.
If mcedit is a program for editing files may you explain me why it has a command to sending mail (see Command-->Mail) ?
I think this feature is more unusual than a print function in an editor. ;)

Jose