Re: A requirement for the current user to own ttys

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 10:08 PM, Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com> wrote:
So, again, if I'm not mistaken, cons.saver basically does the following: Based on the ownership, permissions etc. of _/dev/ttyX_, it either grants or denies access to _/dev/vcsaX_. You cannot examine the ttyX and the vcsaX story independently from each other. They are both part of 1 single complex story.

Note: I've not checked the source. This is what I firmly believe cons.saver does, but I might be mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

e.