Re: small request

On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 10:15 +0200, Egmont Koblinger wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:55 AM, solarflow99 <solarflow99 gmail com>
wrote:
But no one will ever complain about having this back because no
one complained until it was lost when mc 4.8 came out :)

(Assuming it was indeed changed with 4.8) no one except you
complained about it for the last 4.5 years, which is also a good way
to measure the importance of such an option.

If we're talking about mc forgetting what directory it was in, I'm
pretty sure I complained about it when that broke. I think I filed a
bug in the Fedora/RedHat bugzilla thinking it was just a distro bug
rather than an intentional change in mc's code. I can't seem to find a
link to the bug now but if it's been more than a year, it might have
been closed as a wontfix after a new Fedora rev came out.

-Steve