Re: small request

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

How about, for the time being, you enable auto-save and create a simple wrapper script for yourself that replaces your mc configs (restores everything except for other_dir) before starting up mc?

In my opinion, this is really where mc^2 shines. If and when we'll be able to merge it in, it will finally make it possible to get rid of so many crap micro-options that we've been dragging along for such a long time...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev