Article about Midnight Commander on OpenSource.com

I like Midnight Commander very much. And I have authored several articles for OpenSource.com. My latest, which has been in progress for several weeks - long before the current developers announced that they would be retiring from the project - is about Midnight Commander. Please check it out.

http://opensource.com/business/15/5/midnight-commander

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
Raleigh, NC, USA
919-389-8678

dboth millennium-technology com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to the
retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as
printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you
believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it
immediately.