Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov on Russian-speaking IT site

Hi - Although I just signed on to the team to try to work with documentation, mc is one of the most important tools in my box. Therefore, despite the fact that I have very little coding experience on a project like this, I am certainly willing to learn anything necessary to keep mc alive.

I want to thank all of you who have worked on mc in the past and let you know that it is an incredibly valuable tool for me and I think for many other people as well. I hope that those of you who are moving on will always know that your contributions are appreciated. We all wish you well and thank you for your work.

Thank you!