Re: [ANN] mc^2

Sorry Yury,

for being such a misguided moron. Let me steal a bit more of your time. I said
    "apply, inspect, adapt"
and just *not*
    "inspect, adapt, apply"
which makes a huge difference to me. Anyway, I saw how the members of this project let
https://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/2742 rot and did not apply it for 3+ years. Thorough inspection and
adaption, I have to admit. I was not just demanding something without contributing - to no avail. Anyway,
good luck with MC.
--
Alexander Kriegisch