Re: [ANN] mc^2

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 12:41 +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:

How about S-Lang? It is already used for the terminal stuff in mc.

That's an interesting point; my dislike for S-Lang is by far stronger
than for Lua, but it is true that we still support it as an alternative
to ncurses.

Still, I'd tend to agree with Egmont, but if you are volunteering to
redo mooffie's work on top of S-Lang ;-), then maybe we could see as to
make the actual hooks as language-agnostic as possible, so that you can
have your S-Lang engine and Paul his MicroPython one?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev