Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 21:47 +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

Just FYI, massive firmware / os / software maintenance on the builders
has been completed, I'll be looking into the mailing list traffic,
Trac
server and Travis next up as time permits.

FYI, I did some important upgrades on the Trac server this week, but I
didn't have time to look into what causes the ticket creation delay yet.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev