Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

On Sun, 2015-05-31 at 20:30 +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

* I'm doing important and long overdue firmware / os maintenance on
the
builders right now, which will allow them to function for quite some
time. After that, I want to migrate to Travis and integrate it with
Github as a priority.

Just FYI, massive firmware / os / software maintenance on the builders
has been completed, I'll be looking into the mailing list traffic, Trac
server and Travis next up as time permits.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev