Re: Bug tracker doesn't work

Hello,

On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 05:16:49 +0200
Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:41:28 +0300
Askar Safin <safinaskar mail ru> wrote:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2014-November/msg00013.html

The site problem still reproducible. Please, fix it. Who I should
write to to get this fixed?

You can try to use https://github.com/MidnightCommander/mc/issues
instead. It doesn't guarantee a reply, but it's surely better
maintained platform.

Ok, the original description of the issue was:

When I typed button "Submit bug
report", my browser freezed for a something like a minute, and then
finally reported some server error. Then I tried to send this bug
report again, again and again. And then I noticed that all bug report
actually was created.

I can confirm this behavior when posting comments to tickets too.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmiscml gmail com