Re: Ctrl-x keyboard bindings / mc 4.7.5.x

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 20:09:48 +0200 you wrote:
> Of course it would me much neater to just change a configuration file
> to redefine key bindings. Unfortunately, It looks to me like the way
> things are set up in the keymap file, there is no way I could change
> the sort order via Ctrl-x sequences, is there?

Sort order bindings are defined in [panel] section. Unfortunately, they
cannot be redefined in [main:xmap] section at current time. Some
reimplementation of event subsystem in mc is required to support that.
Ctrl-x <key> event is processed in file manager and not passed to current panel.

Please create a ticket at http://www.midnight-commander.org if you dislike
current behavior. Thanks!

--
Andrew