Re: Ctrl-x keyboard bindings / mc 4.7.5.x

Hi,

> Now you don't need to edit source code to redefine existing bindings.
> You can edit keymap files. Main keymap files are /etc/mc/mc.keymap
> and ~/.mc/mc.keymap

... I had not noticed that - I changed the default binding in the
source code, but nothing I tried had any effect, because the keymap
file was unchanged ;-) After I deleted the file, it behaved as expected.

Of course it would me much neater to just change a configuration file
to redefine key bindings. Unfortunately, It looks to me like the way
things are set up in the keymap file, there is no way I could change
the sort order via Ctrl-x sequences, is there?

Regards,
                    Peter