Re: Some keys are not properly recognized in Konsole/xterm

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 21:15 +0100, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> Editor -> Options -> General
>
> [ ] Visible trailing spaces
> [ ] Cursor beyond end of line

Thanks! Also, "[ ] Visible tabs" turned off the distracting garbage
characters appearing inline with my text. I definitely think all three
of those should be off by default. But I'm glad to have found a way to
turn them off anyhow. That makes the editor much, much more usable! Now
if I could find a fix for the ctrl-pgup/ctrl-pgdn breakage, MC would be
back to its perfect self again! :)

-Steve