Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Am Samstag 14 Februar 2009 17:21:22 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 04:38:31PM +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> > > to "the new ones": get the trac vs. the mailinglist thing sorted.
> >
> > The plan is to move the trac mails together with git commit messages
> > to an own mailinglist.
>
> but you want to continue using mc-devel as well? i don't think the size
> of the mc project justifies this in any way.
Well.. I would like to have some place to discuss everything. Furthermore it
should be possible to get notified about important new commits without looking
into the git (therefore commit messages when commiting to certain branches).

At last it should be possible to track the status of tickets via email as it
was on savannah. There was in the first time very much activity therefore very
much mails from trac. If this is too much it would be worth to move this to a
separate mailinglist.

> even more so that after
> this initial flurry of activity things will most probably quiet down
> again (even if this team proves to have a longer half-life period than
I hope so too.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user