Re: Re[2]: Further Midnight Commander development

Hi Denys,

Would you please cool down a little bit? Don't you think we can resolve
this peacefully w/o further mutual accusations, don't we? I think that
both parties will benefit from this... It's crystal clear that current
development model desperately needs a change. But Pavel has some valid
points too. Let's cooperate.

When I saw Pavel Roskin gone it made me sad. We owe him a lot. Behaving
like Enrico won't help to get the problems solved but rather make them
unsolvable. OK?

Thank you for your understanding.

--
Sincerely yours,