Re[2]: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello Denys,

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
>> You might not be aware but I am (still) one of the two official MC
>> maintainers.

> De jure, maybe you are. De facto, the project is an orphan.

> How many more times do I need to submit my patches
> to get your attention?

If I am not mistaken most of your patches were incomplete  and you
wouldn't bother to fix them. I see how comfortable is to be on the
right side at the right time for people like yourself. You just hope
to get your patch inside the codebase without caring about its
quality.

> How many millennia do we need to wait to get UTF-8 support?

As much as it is needed do be done properly.