Re: testfarm

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 19:04 +0100, SZABÓ Gergely wrote:

> just for your info, I quite regularly build the newest mc master on
> ubuntu. Not that I test every feature...

That's nice to know, but basically it's of no use, because we don't have
a testing framework and a way to share the build / test results with the
dev team.

I've seen people using CDash lately and was quite impressed how the
dashboard summarizes the build statuses for different platforms and the
results of the test suites.

My build logs are available, but there's no way to aggregate this info
so devs look at it only when they the notice that mc fails to build.

Would be nice to have something along these lines though...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev