Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Hellom

> IMHO we should start with the latest stable release (4.6.1 ?) and apply
> all the vendor/distro patches floating around step by step (*1). Once
> that's done, we should make a new official release very soon.

I agree with this approach, we should start by reviewing those patches
as well, as not every distro patch in packages is suitable for upstream
inclusion.

I suggest that the patches are posted to the list, in a way similar to
other projects so the patches can be peer-reviewed and discussed before
they go into the tree.

Miguel